Panasonic E-95 set up?

agneepath

Hi ya guys... after weeks of reading your advice here I decided to go for the Panny E-95!

I've set it up so it I can record Sky but having trouble with recording from VCR.

equipment:

Panasonic TV 1 scart
Pan. S-75 DVD player 1 Scart
JVC VHS player 2 scarts
E-95 2 scarts
Sky digi box 2 scarts
Vivanco AV5 scart box

what would be the ideal wat to set it all up? I've tried searching the forum - but I'm none the wiser!

agneepath

Sorry this may sound like a dopey question but as I was searching the forum "Kevo" suggested using a Composite Scart to Phono lead instead of a scart to connect the VCR to the E-95.

is this the solution?

jem

agneepath said:
Sorry this may sound like a dopey question but as I was searching the forum "Kevo" suggested using a Composite Scart to Phono lead instead of a scart to connect the VCR to the E-95.

is this the solution?

The VCR will onlu output composite video anyway so a scart to phono will be fine.

How have you connected your equipment so far?

agneepath

To be honest i've been reading this great forum for weeks now and slowly incorporated everyones experiences and knowledge.

I'm almost there in setting everything up... just need to get a scart to phono lead to hook up the vcr to dvd recorder.

It does make me smile (ok grin from ear to ear) when having bought the E-95
multiregion for £470 online, I see highstreet shops selling the E-85 for over £500!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom