1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic Dynamic/Normal/Cinema

Discussion in 'TVs' started by Kahless725, Jan 16, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Kahless725

Kahless725

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I was just wondering if any one knows what the dynamic/normal/cinema modes do on the PD30 and 32PS12 Panasonic TV's?

Cheers in advance.

Robert.

2. Turisu

Turisu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    They simply allow you to have three different picture configurations stored. I haven't noticed any other differences like those found on Toshiba TVs (the levels of picture processing vary between settings). Of course if someone else knows differently...

3. Ringo

Ringo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    They just give you the option of three user defined picture setups.

i.e. you might want to set up "cinema" for low light environment. "normal" for daylight viewing etc.

You can set each one for each input, tv, AV1, AV2 etc.

4. Kahless725

Kahless725

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers, this sounds like a usefull idea as I reckon I have 3 types of lighting.

Daytime
    Nigh time with the lights on
    night time with the lights off

5. Kahless725

Kahless725

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ohh Yeah I ordered this set from Digital Point today at 16:45, AND THE DELIVER TOMMORROW because a van is coming to this area tommorrow (West Yorkshire), they will unbox it and set it up in front of me and make sure I am happy. (Apparently they have had some returns (not specifically of this model) and now check the sets before they get sent out and then re check them with the customer when they deliver)

I guess I got lucky that they are coming up here tommorrow.