This is a continuation of the Panasonic DX902B Owners Thread Part 3 which can be found here:
Panasonic DX902B owners thread part 3
Ed's FAQ below:
This FAQ has been created to help owners quickly find answers to the most commonly asked questions in one convenient location.
Information from AVForums Owners Threads
- AVForums Panasonic DX902B Owners Thread - Part 1
- AVForums Panasonic DX902B Owners Thread - Part 2
- AVForums Panasonic DX902B Owners Thread - Part 3
- AVForums Panasonic DX902B Owners Thread - Part 4
What’s the width of the supplied stand?
58” = 1180mm wide,
65” = 1330mm wide, 340 deep
Can you use an alternative stand?
Some users have installed narrower stands. The TV supports the standard 400x400 VESA mounting on the back
- Pro Signal Pedestal Stand for LCD TV - @pob
- fitueyes Universal Swivel TV Stand Base Mount TT107002GB - @kalx
- 1home Pedestal Bracket Stand for LCD/LED TV - @BillRawles (58”)
- Tesco UM105M Black Universal Super Thin Fixed Wall Mount Bracket - @JC
- Invision® Ultra Strong TV Wall Bracket Mount - @Dazzonamission
What AV Cabinets are people using?
The rest of the FAQ can be found here:
Panasonic DX902 FAQ