Panasonic DX902B owners thread part 3

Which ABC setting for HDR do you use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BRAKKUS1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Continuing from the closed part 2 thread, fresh start; for real owners who want to discuss and help others unlock the potential awesome of this TV! :)

20170526_231511.jpg

Anyone still wanting to continue trolling, creating unhelpful posts or arguing from now on can expect some points on their licence

BRAKKUS1, great call mate :smashin: I'm actually looking forward to a constructive thread now.

BRAKKUS1, great call mate :smashin: I'm actually looking forward to a constructive thread now.

Definitely mate, hopefully being fresh, people will think twice!

Had a call from JL today offering me either a refund, replacement, or putting the £2883 towards a different T.V, I know JL have the DX902 currently up for £1900, I am considering another DX902, I do firmly believe pound for pound this is the best T.V money can buy.
I also like the look of the Sony A1 but really need to look at it's limitations.

Hell yeah, take that refund and get a DX! If you enjoy HDR in any meaningful way, the A1 will disappoint you from an impact perspective, plus the BFI on the A1 will flicker like anything and dim big time, whereas it doesn't on the 902, and it's even possible to use it with HDR and only take a 300 nit hit to high peaks if you used it.

I just caught up from page 198 on part 2.

In the immortal words of someone who shall not be named:

Just wow....

Hahaha I bet you've been glued to whatever you have been reading it on, whilst munching on cinema food! :rotfl:

Surely take a refund and then rebuy a DX902 for the cheaper price!

Yes I may stay with JL, and purchase anothe DX again and bank the difference of £400 after my price match is taken off, after all it was a happy resolution in the end,
And I get to keep the T.V to ensure I am happy with it otherwise i can return it,
It does look like John Lewis are offering one of the best deals on this T.V currently, and it's still holding it's value pretty well for a T.V over 12 months old.

Hahaha I bet you've been glued to whatever you have been reading it on, whilst munching on cinema food! :rotfl:
It became increasingly obvious that he doesn't own a DX and then he put up that little pic which was hilarious. Unfortunately I missed all the deleted posts. I imagine they were fun.

It became increasingly obvious that he doesn't own a DX and then he put up that little pic which was hilarious. Unfortunately I missed all the deleted posts. I imagine they were fun.

Certainly an interesting read

Yes they were :confused:

Sorry, I felt left out, missing all the fun

Nothing to say other than a few people thought it was acceptable to argue so any repetition will be rewarded with an open can of whooparse

The DX902 and Oppo 203 are marriage made in heaven [emoji41]. Looking forward at throwing Skull Island in the Oppo and enjoying the DX902

However watching Sam & Cat on NickHD not quite as enjoyable [emoji85] kids [emoji53]

However watching Sam & Cat on NickHD not quite as enjoyable [emoji85] kids [emoji53]

My trick is having a cheap arse Samsung in the kitchen/diner and a MacBook Air for the children to watch stuff on.

No one touches my 512 zones without me knowing about it! :eek:

My trick is having a cheap arse Samsung in the kitchen/diner and a MacBook Air for the children to watch stuff on.

No one touches my 512 zones without me knowing about it! :eek:

I've got a Sony KDL-40RD453 been delivered in the morning, that's one child sorted [emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom