1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic DX100B

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by GlenGill, Sep 9, 2005.

1. GlenGill

GlenGill

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just bought a very secondhand one of these 3CCD camcorders, but no Instruction book. Any advice most gratefully accepted!

2. Roy Mallard

Roy Mallard

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Good wee cams them, f1.6 through the entire zoom range, a pretty rare, but very useful thing.

It's go manual everything just about, although the audio is staged levels rather than fluid control, but at least you have the option of manual control.

Do a google for that, the DX110 or the EZ30 EZ35 and you might get a .pdf of the handbook.

I've got one for the EZ35 (operationally exactly the same) but I've not got time to scan it all. That said if you have specific questions I should be able to help.

3. GlenGill

GlenGill

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Many thanks for your quick response and helpful advice. I eventually went to Panasonic's site and found I was able to download the booklet from there (88 pages). So that problem is solved. Now to spend a few days studying it! I already find I need a remote control for it VEQ1995). Panasonic don't seem to do one now, so any ideas where I could get one - or its equivalent?
    Thanks again!

4. GlenGill

GlenGill

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was wrong! Panasonic still do one at about£23.