Panasonic DX-802B - motion stutter

Discussion in 'Panasonic TVs Forum' started by jt57, Aug 19, 2018.

1. jt57

jt57
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all.
    I recently (mid June) bought the 58" version of this tv and am generally very impressed with its performance, but for one very annoying thing.......motion stutter.
    The worst occurrences of this problem are when watching normal ota program content especially soaps such as Emmerdale or Coronation St.
    This is hard to describe but the motion can be as smooth as silk and then, say if someone moves their head or hand quickly, the moving part (hand, head etc) will jerk/stutter then ok for a bit then more stutter then ok and so on. It is so erratic I can not see any particular cause for it.
    Seems to happen on studio based content the most, for example interior shots on Corries will suffer from stutter but outside shots are fine.
    Films on all the main digital fta channels are fine and so is vod from Amazon and Netflix etc.
    I think I have tried every possible combination of picture enhancements available and have updated to the latest software (3.280) but the problem still persists.
    Has anybody else noticed this on their set or do you think mine may be faulty?