Panasonic DVI Board

Sorry, no. It's a PW/PHD panel board only. You are suffering the biggest drawback of the Viera. Shame, but everything else is pretty good.

Ah well, thanks for the info mate.
while im here and have a topic open, just wondering why exactley can there be no DVI input board made for the Viera? is there actually any hardware restrictions or is it Panasonic just wanting to make sure that their newer range of plasmas are bougth instead?
And if it isnt a hardware problem then is there any 3rd party route of getting a dvi input in there :D

Also, (man whats with this guy), ive got HD going to this plasma through svga, how good a quality is analogue HD compared to digital HD, what exacltey is the difference as I understand it the SVGA cable can carry a true HD signal? its just theres a possibility of 'noise'.
Sorry for all the questions and stuff but ive tried looking for the answers to these questions on sites and I just cant find them, hoping any of you guys could shed some light on this stuff.

and yup as you can tell I was impatient and just went for the Viera instead of waiting hehe, im not regretting my purchase but I still do wonder about the different stuff concerning plasmas in general and mine.
Thanks in advance for anythign you can offer!
Simeo

Oh well, guess i'll just upgrade in a year or so anyway then, like I said, I just got it at the time because I really needed a nice tv for the time been, and I preferred this one over the others, guess it'll take time for HD to get settled in properly anyway, wont lose out much by not watching the sports in HD or paying for pay per view movies etc.
I'll just reasses the situation in a years time and look at the HD situation then and the available sets and just give the TH42PE30 to my brother or something for christmas :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom