1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic DVDLV50EBS portable

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Barrovian, May 28, 2003.

1. Barrovian

Barrovian

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Second star to the right and straight on 'till mor
    Ratings:
    +54
    Hi,
    I'm considering treating myself to the above. I know it's got a 5'' screen, which I assume is the diagonal measurement. Can anyone help me with the screen height and width measurements please. Any comments, positive or negative also
    appreciated.

2. Ekko Star

Ekko Star

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +393
    Panasonic makes some nice portable DVD's. I've been a fan of them myself for a long time, currently have the LA95 myself.

The LV50 one is their basic one but it'll do DVD-R & Ram discs amongst most of the other formats. The only thing is unlike it's predecessors it doesn't have the standard S-video output on it if you were thinking of ever wanting to connect it to a telly. You'll have to buy a special cable to do that. But as a portable player otherwise it's very good.

If you really want to treat yourself why not go for their new one LX9 ? 54Mhz 10Bit DAC, 1m pixel VGA 9" screen, Progressive out(NTSC) with component out's on the cradle. Boy that's some spec for a portable machine !!!:D :D :D