Panasonic DVD-RAM discs discounted

Zedmeister

Standard Member
Reaction score
I have recently purchased a Panny DMR-E55 along with some friends and we are now looking to get DVD-RAMs cheaply. One of my friends has a company that supplies high street retailers and so has contacts. He has basically negotiated a deal with a distributor for Panasonic DVD-RAM discs.

If anyone is interested in buying discs, I would be willing to post them out to forum members at cost price. We buy them by the carton and get a good price on the 5 pack (LM-AF120LE5). Please contact me for further details. I have requested that this be set up as a "power buy" but thought I'd post here too in the meantime.

I will do this for forum members at cost in my spare time but also to ensure that we have enough orders to continue receiving the discounts that we have negotiated so I can buy cheaply in the future :D However I have just bought a whole load for myself while they are cheap!

click on his name, then you have the option of sending a private message or an e-mail.

Dear THOWD FELLA,

I can't send you a PM or email as you have the option turned off - please click my name as finnis suggested to drop me a line!

Cheers.

tried to send you an email but it says you dont accept them and I cant find how to alter my profile to send a private message.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom