1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic DV in/out issues

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by Rolandas3, Aug 21, 2003.

1. Rolandas3

Rolandas3

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everyone,

I'm having Pana NV-DS38 camcorder. About 1 month ago my camera started to be faulty- it did not recognise inserted cassetes, so I took it to service center. After I got my camera back, i found, that DV in/out does work anymore (before I took camera to service it was fine). Service guys say, that they repaired just mechanics, and did nothing with electronics, but I more than sure, that problem with DV in/out apperead during service time :nono:. Also they say that DV in/out not working due CPU fault, and this will cost me about 300EUR.

:confused: How to find out how could happen? If there would be problem with PC, but it was fine for more than 1.5 year

Sorry for my English :)

2. TommyVecetti

TommyVecetti

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +95
    I had a similar thing with a laptop, extra things went wrong during its service time. Wasn't jack I could do about it, sony sucks. Is it under any warenty? If not you may as well put the £300 towards a new cam.