panasonic ds60 dv camcorder

D

disco dude

Took delivery of my panasonic ds60 today and i am well chuffed with it.
My first option was the ds65 from berridgemail at only £317 delivered but they had no stock and possibly none till end of november tooo long.
So after careful consideration of weighing up the pros and cons i decided to settle for the ds60 and to be perfectly honest i have not any regrets.
1.Still takes photos but instead of saving to sd card it saves them straight to take which is no big deal as i already have a quality little sony digital camera.
2. No dv in... but hey can edit straight off cam to dvd .
3.Brillant piece of kit that i can honestly say is so easy to use and gives amazing results.

I agree completely.

My Panasonic NV-DS60B arrived yesterday and has already exceded my expectations with it's small size, compactness, build quality, functions and overall wow factor! :)

Admittedly it's our first camcorder and as I am a newbie I am easily impressed!.....but I have researched things a bit and am very happy with my choices so far.

All the function buttons seem to hand and offer easy convenient operation of the main features. The really neat miniDV tapes are side loading so does n't impede tripod use like a bottom loader.
The inbuilt camera light seems like a really useful feature rather than just a gimmick and illuminates things well in a confined dark area.

In last thursdays Guardian there was a full page Curry's advert featuring the NV-DS60B at £399 including £50 off!! This makes it all the more sweeter as I managed to get my order in at www.berridgemail.co.uk for £229 just before they put their price up! by £50.

For the price I paid I can do without the DV in, analogue in, flash memory, etc, as I intend to write straight to vcd and eventually dvd rather than back to DV tape. Also my very nice Oly C2100UZ takes care of our still photo needs.

For decent core video functions you can't go wrong with this little beauty! :)

I also bought one of these and am pretty impressed. However, I need to find a wind-angle converter (x0.6 or thereabouts).

Any recommendations?

Since it's such a small lens thread, I'd like to avoid getting something too bulky with loads of adapter rings!

i managed to get the 65 for a little over 300 quid while it was in stock,,, heard thats gone up alot now too... as u are,, im well impressed with it... brill bargain in my book :0)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom