Panasonic DP-UB450EBK 3d problem

SyStemDeMoN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have had this player for a year now and I remember the last time I tried to play a 3D disc on it I had problems.
I have updated the firmware and tried different cables and such. The cable I use atm allows DV 4K to the tele so I am assuming it would pass 3d also.

I have the player direct connect to TV and the audio out to the amp.

When I try to force a disc into 3d i get a message saying that the TV is not compatable.
It is an OLED C6 and is 3d. It has not had any work done to it as I know if I had it repaired then a 3d panel would not of been put in.

I can get 3d to work on the TV through ps4 and such. Just not this player and its doing my nut in.

Anyone have any ideas ??

any help ?

I have had this player for a year now and I remember the last time I tried to play a 3D disc on it I had problems.
I have updated the firmware and tried different cables and such. The cable I use atm allows DV 4K to the tele so I am assuming it would pass 3d also.

I have the player direct connect to TV and the audio out to the amp.

When I try to force a disc into 3d i get a message saying that the TV is not compatable.
It is an OLED C6 and is 3d. It has not had any work done to it as I know if I had it repaired then a 3d panel would not of been put in.

I can get 3d to work on the TV through ps4 and such. Just not this player and its doing my nut in.

Anyone have any ideas ??
Are you talking about problems with a native 3D disc? or trying to force a 2D disc into 3D?

But I think I have found a work around. Not the best solution but still . . . .

I have to plug my hdmi video out into the amp and send the amp to TV.
It cannot do 3D with 2 hdmi running. This is a major issue as my amp passes 3d no problem but still its an oversight from Panasonic I think.

I didn't know or realise that the UB450 supported 3D playback.

Yes, but as I don’t have a 3D TV, nor am I ever likely to buy one, it’s a feature that I will never explore.

A bit strong. I don’t consider myself foolish for knowing about a feature that I’m never going to use.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom