Panasonic DMREX95VEBS-How to create titles?

addyeddy

I have copied a VHS tape comprising 14 musical clips to the HDD all in one block.

I would now like to break it down into seperate titles so each song appears as a seperate thumbnail on a DVD menu when I transfer it to disc.

How do I do it?

I thought it would be a case of breaking it into chapters, but i don't think this will give the desired effect.

Can anyone advise if what I want is possible?

Thanks.

Gavtech

Administrator
Hi Addy.

Yes it is possible.

To do so, select the title in Navigator, then sub-menu, then edit , then Divide title.
Move down in the navigator and repeat as necessary for each song.

Tips:

When you divide title, you end up with two titles [ and so on ] which each have the same name.
Eventually when divided you will presumably wish to rename each title [ Sub menu - Edit / Enter name ] ... so to save having to regularly delete a long title, if the original happens to have one, Rename it first to something very short [ or no title at all if you are happy that it is not shown as identified in the nav ] so that you do not waste time with multiple long deletions, when you come to rename the tracks.

You will note that 'Divide title' is the last item on the sub menu. When doing multiple divides...press edit and then press the 'North button' to navigate straight 'up and under' to 'Divide title' rather than incrementing down through the whole list.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom