• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic DMRES15 & Empirdirect

N

nickbrace

wonderboy said:
http://www.empiredirect.co.uk/conte...&dt=DVD&st=DVD+Recorder&make=Panasonic&bhcp=1

Surley trading standard should get involved with this

They are advertising a yet to be released DVD Recoder at a 'SALE PRICE £149.19 and an after sale price of £189.99

There will never be an after sale price of £189.99

I think maybe you need to take a chill pill, hehe - its not like they are ripping people off or anything bud, rather just trying to get a head start on the competition with products - I just think its great business :D

What I would say is that if they were advertising it as 'in stock' on the website then I would have a problem with it but I didnt see that!

Do you know anything about this new product (other than what ad says) and are you specifically looking for one then?

Nick

Weymuff

Established Member
Nothing wrong with being ahead of the game, but....

SALE PRICE?

How can it be a sale price?

Correct me if I am wrong, but for something to be in a sale it would have to been advertised at the higher price for a certain amount of time?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom