1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic DMRES10 Issues??

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by marklfc77, Aug 30, 2005.

1. marklfc77

Standard Member

Aug 29, 2005
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    I'm having a couple of problems with my DMRES10 which are as follows.
    the first one is a picture problem I set the recorder up as in the quick start guide with a JVC tv and Sky digibox, when I view the sky picture through AV2 on the picture has a bit of ghosting (not quite sure f its ghosting or interference but there are 2 vertical lines about an inch apart and between them there would be a bit of colour distortion this moves accross the screen and sometimes you get ghosting of words on the screen) Its also not in your face when it is happening you would see it more if you study the screen then you would see it.
    secondly I have a recording problem when using the timer function I set the timer the recorder only recorded a black screen but it did record some sound? I had set the recorder to come on at 12-2pm last night i had set sky to autoview so it should have turned at 12 by it's self all the recorder taped was a black screen and sound, It works ok if you have sky turned on and set the recorder i tried this first thing this morning but this isn't a difinative answer as I need to do somemore testing on this to be sure.
    sorry for boring you all thanks for the help