panasonic dmreh60d

No, there is no eject button on the remote. However, I programmed my Harmony 885 from the Logitech website and found that Eject is available (together with a load of irrelevant commands).

Another interesting discovery was separate Power ON & OFF commands - this is the only device I have that supports this feature, apart from my Yamaha amp.
Chris.

Another question about the Panasonic remote - the white dotted rotary control feels ridiculously loose. Is this the same for everyone?

I guess this new type of cursor is the same for everyone. I have the ES20D and that uses it also. Personally I preferred the Panasonic older style remotes with the centre "OK" surrounded by the N,S, E and W arrows which I have on my older Panasonic recorders/players.

ROYOLD said:
I guess this new type of cursor is the same for everyone. I have the ES20D and that uses it also. Personally I preferred the Panasonic older style remotes with the centre "OK" surrounded by the N,S, E and W arrows which I have on my older Panasonic recorders/players.

I aree I had the E85 now the E60. The new remote feels cheap and is a bugger to use when putting the name on a title. Also why bother with the ring when other buttons do the same? waste of time. Also a big dissadvantage is you cant just move forward a frame at a time , one press and it keeps going, you have to hit pause straight away.

Sisisisisisi said:
Another question about the Panasonic remote - the white dotted rotary control feels ridiculously loose. Is this the same for everyone?

Yes. At first I hated it but it is kind of useful queing up chapter marks.

The silver metallic plastic just screams Cheap and Tacky though.

In comparison the Sky remote feels like it will last a 1000 years.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom