Panasonic DMRE60 & 75 remotes clash?

willsy2

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi
I have a Panasonic DMRE60 dvd recorder which i no longer use. My in-laws have the DMRE75 model. My father-in-law said he wouldn't mind having my recorder, as they record a lot of stuff.
I was wondering if they share the same remote, and would cause a clash when using either recorder, as they would be in the same TV stand?
I can easily check this i suppose, but wondered if anyone knew.

TIA

Colin

I've just bought a Panny Blu-Ray recorder and already have one of their DVD recorders. The two remotes worked on both machines which was a pain but the Blu machine allows you to change it's remote settings so it no longer operates the other recorder.

You maybe able to do this if it's an issue.

Bri

Both these machines have three optional remote code sets.

You need just change one of the machines and it's remote.

See post number 2 in this thread for guidance about the procedure.

Hi there
Thanks for all your help.
Got it all set up as per the instructions.

One last question, my father-in-law won't take it wthout paying me something.
Any ideas how much a DMRE60 is worth?
I was going to tell him next to nothing, with all the HD Freeview stuff coming out, but he's pretty stubborn.

Hi there
Thanks for all your help.
Got it all set up as per the instructions.

One last question, my father-in-law won't take it wthout paying me something.
Any ideas how much a DMRE60 is worth?
I was going to tell him next to nothing, with all the HD Freeview stuff coming out, but he's pretty stubborn.

I've no idea mate but why not just say £20 and a pint?

Bri

I was going to ask £25, unfortunately he doesn't drink so i suppose it's about the same.
I'd rather give him it for nothing, but he always says he's only really paying for technical support. :(

I was going to ask £25, unfortunately he doesn't drink so i suppose it's about the same.
I'd rather give him it for nothing, but he always says he's only really paying for technical support. :(

Go for it. It'll make him happy and you could spend the money on him. Buy a few DVDs or whatever for him and under charge him.

BRI

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom