• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic DMR-XS350 / Hitachi 32LD7200 USB issue

zappo

Established Member
I have a Panasonic DMR-XS350 freesat with HD and DVD writer connected via HDMI to a Hitachi 32LD7200, I use the USB connection to a 32gb hard disk partition to play AVI files.

Despite the TV spec saying it has a spec of 1366 x 768 I cannot get it to play AVI files that have a resolution much above 720 wide.

Is this an issue with the TV or the Pany or the HDMI interface and is there a way I can get it to play higher quality files or even MP4 files?

zappo

Established Member
Thanks for reply, for now I have been using the windows explore frame width and frame height tags, I looked for mediainfo and downloaded it from mediaarea dot net but Malwarebytes said it has malware in it. Even the soundforge version has it. It is very hard to get rid of such adware crap so i will give mediainfo a miss

How to Remove PUP.Optional.OpenCandy (Removal Guide)

Of anyone else has any idea of how to answer the original question I would be grateful.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom