Panasonic DMR-HW100 advice

MikeKay1976

Distinguished Member
Hi am looking for a twin hd freeview box for my folks around the 200 quid mark ideally with usb to play divx off an external hdd

this box is 200 quid at richersounds so am about to order, but i cant find any reference of that unit on this site. Does anyone have any experience of it?

someone told me the launch firmware was not perfect but an OTA update has since fixed it

thanks for any thoughts

M

petrev

Hi am looking for a twin hd freeview box for my folks around the 200 quid mark ideally with usb to play divx off an external hdd

this box is 200 quid at richersounds so am about to order, but i cant find any reference of that unit on this site. Does anyone have any experience of it?

someone told me the launch firmware was not perfect but an OTA update has since fixed it

thanks for any thoughts

M

http://www.avforums.com/forums/pvrs...0-twin-hd-tuner-320-gb-pvr-master-thread.html

MikeKay1976

Distinguished Member
doh! thanks, i did not put the hyphen in my search. still not a huge amount in the thread yet though

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom