Panasonic DMR EZ45 Hack ??

Aitch_Kay

Standard Member
Wann get mine Multi Region ..... anybody know how ??

PS - These are going for just £199 at Comet right now !! Great HDMI machine for the price :)

Hackeroonie

Novice Member
Aitch_Kay

Panasonic Players or Recorders Cannot Be Hacked with the Hansdet Supplied with them

Have a Look at this Page the Information will should Help you

Entitled Panasonic DVD players region free hack now available

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=368649

Hope this Helps

Hackeroonie

Aitch_Kay

Standard Member
Thanks dude ! Looks like I'm gonna have to spend another 20 squid :(

Hackeroonie

Novice Member
Aitch_Kay

Thanks dude ! Looks like I'm gonna have to spend another 20 squid
There is A Firmware Upgrade Option on there which apparently allows you to Hack with the Players original Handset providing it has the Correct Buttons

Or by Using a One For All Remote to Imitate the Missing Buttons ...Buy one use it and Return it.

The "Chipping Option" is also a Good one although it does Cost as you have stated, and do Not worry it is NOT a Physical Chip as some would have you Believe it is still via a Supplied Service Remote.

Click on The Banner at the Bottom Of the Page or do a Google search for one of those Companies.

One thing is Definite if anybody wants to Charge you for an Apparent Handset Hack for your Player that can be apparently Applied with the Handset Supplied with the Player then you are Wasting your Time and Money ......even if it is only the Cost of a Pint Of Beer as some would say.

Hope this Helps

Hackeroonie

Calzor Suzay

I've just bought one of these units, just to clarify if I load...

0082 0015 0089 0004 00F2 0033 0017 0010 0091 0013

into my Pronto on a ccf file I can zap the player to multiregion.

I ask as it doesn't specifically mention the player itself. :lease:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom