Panasonic DMR - EZ25EB

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by scooterdaz, Apr 29, 2007.

1. scooterdaz

scooterdaz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi I have just bought this model, I'm trying to record from Video on to DVD but can't seem to get it to record, it just records whatever is on the TV at the time. I've scarted TV to DVD, TV to video and then DVD to video. Have i got the scarts wrong? Can anyone help? Please

2. Goody

Goody

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +74
    You have, but make sure you select the right input for recording from the video. I assume AV1 is connected to TV and AV2 to video so you need to set the video playing and record on AV2 on the DVD recorder. If you have the TV set to show the DVD input, you can watch what you are recording.

Hope that helps.

3. scooterdaz

scooterdaz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi How do i change the mode on the DVD i've been tring but I can't seem to do it.

4. gobstopper

gobstopper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +69
    Take a look at the remote control and next to the "0" button you will find an "Input Select" button - this cycles the recorder through it's input types (Tuner, AV1, AV2, AV3, DV, SD Card).

With the recorder switched to AV2 and the VCR connected to this scart socket on the rear of the unit you should then be able to record anything from the VCR.

5. ROYOLD

ROYOLD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +296
    The button listed "mode" on the dvd recorder remote changes the bitrate for recordings on XP, SP, LP, EP and FR.

As the others have indicated the "input select" button controls the recording source.