Panasonic DMR-EX97 HDMI PROBLEMS

tombiggest

Novice Member
Hi, recently plugged of my HDMI from tv and turned of my Panasonic DMR-EX97 when I plugged in back my HDMI back to tv it shows no signal tried everything nothing helps. DVD shows on its display screen that tv channels are working and I can change them, but no picture on tv. Help please

Gavtech

Administrator
Un-power both the TV and the EX97 for 5 minutes.

Ensure the HDMI lead is connected.

Re-power both units but, IMPORTANTLY, turn on the TV first before turning on the EX97.

Gavtech

Administrator
Try a different HDMI lead.

or

Manually select the correct HDMI input on the TV.

Can you see anything if you push the Direct Navigator button on the EX97 remote?

tombiggest

Novice Member
Tried different HDMI not helping, I can change channels and select other options wwith remote but Hdmi not working as this DVD dont have SCART connection I cant see nothing on TV

Gavtech

Administrator
Even TV's that have no scart usually have some kind of analogue video input arrangement - which you could contrive a connection to. ( Usually a scart to phono adaptor)

Other than that, you could try to connect it to another TV to confirm or otherwise your suspicion that the HDMI output on the unit is defunct.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom