• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic DMR-EX77EB record mode settings

pjaj

Standard Member
I have owned my EX77 for nearly 2 years now, and all that time off-air recording from Freeview has defaulted to SP mode - the way I like it.

About a week ago I connected my old VCR to the device (via SCART) to copy a tape to DVD via the HD. When it had finished I noticed that the recording was in LP mode, but this doesn't seem to have been detrimental.

However, ever since, recording from Freeview defaults to LP and I can't find the setting that will change the default back to SP. It's got to be there somewhere, but after 20 minutes on-screen and with the manual I'm d####d if I can find it.:confused:

adebig

On the remote control, below the Green button you will find the Rec Mode button for you to choose between the various modes as indicated on the EX-77's display. You may also alter this mode for each individual recording on the Timer recording screen as shown on Page 17...Box 4.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom