Panasonic DMR-EX77 Hard drive + dvd recorder + freeview, Breakthrough sound problems.

syevejohnlloyd

Standard Member
Hi,

Can anyone help? I have a Panasonic DMR-EX77 dvd / hard drive / freeview recorder and have problems with background sound. If I am watching a recording I get the sound of whatever freeview channel is selected quite noticeably in the background, have tried different scarts etc with no success. I can tune the freeview in to a blank channel to get around the problem but that doesn't help if I am recording one programme while watching something on the hard drive.
Any advice would be gratefully recieved, thinking I might have to change the recorder otherwise.

Thanks

Gavtech

Administrator
Hi,

Can anyone help? I have a Panasonic DMR-EX77 dvd / hard drive / freeview recorder and have problems with background sound. If I am watching a recording I get the sound of whatever freeview channel is selected quite noticeably in the background, have tried different scarts etc with no success. I can tune the freeview in to a blank channel to get around the problem but that doesn't help if I am recording one programme while watching something on the hard drive.
Any advice would be gratefully recieved, thinking I might have to change the recorder otherwise.

Thanks
Welcome to the forum.

Please see this thread from yesterday which dealt with exactly the same problem.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Home AV, TV, Tech News & Reviews, Plus The Best of July 2020
Top Bottom