Panasonic DMR-EX77 Hard drive + dvd recorder + freeview, Breakthrough sound problems.

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by syevejohnlloyd, Aug 25, 2012.

Tags:
  1. syevejohnlloyd

syevejohnlloyd
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi,

Can anyone help? I have a Panasonic DMR-EX77 dvd / hard drive / freeview recorder and have problems with background sound. If I am watching a recording I get the sound of whatever freeview channel is selected quite noticeably in the background, have tried different scarts etc with no success. I can tune the freeview in to a blank channel to get around the problem but that doesn't help if I am recording one programme while watching something on the hard drive.
    Any advice would be gratefully recieved, thinking I might have to change the recorder otherwise.

Thanks

2. Gavtech

Gavtech
    Administrator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,018
    Welcome to the forum.

Please see this thread from yesterday which dealt with exactly the same problem.

3. syevejohnlloyd

syevejohnlloyd
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi Gavtech
    Thanks for the fast reply, Shame its not good news, looks like I will have to replace the recorder after all.

Thanks again