• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Panasonic DMR-EX75 Multi Region Hack

retrouk

Hi my DMR-EX75 is not multi region and I was wondering if any forum member has used the following ebay seller and successfully made their Panasonic DVD recorder multi region. Link is as follows :-

Panasonic DVD / Blu-ray player multi-region hack remote | eBay

I have never done this before and was wondering if it's safe to do and if it will have any impact on the life of my DVD recorder. I seem to have read somewhere that making a player multi region shortens it's life ? Using common sense, I'm pretty sure that is not the case.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and apologies if I have posted in the wrong part of the forum. As some forum members maybe aware, I have posted on the DMR - EX75 Freeview Fault section as the Freeview has stopped working after 6 years of use. It's booked in for repair at my local Panasonic Service Centre and once I get it back, it would be useful to make it multi region. Cheers :)

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom