panasonic DMR EX 85: IS IT GOOD

Im thinking of buying this, to go with my TH50PX60CABB. Is it a top of the range one.Of what iv read upon on them, they seem to be the dogs [Mod Comment: please dont circumvent the swear filter at all:End Mod Comment].is there any bad points about them.
Also iv seen these models advertised with " EB-S" on the end of model name.What does this mean.
I have been reading up on how to hack them so there region free, is it possible with this model,because there the new model i think.If so whats the best way to do it,i havent gt a laptop,well i did but it broke.
To the people who have got these: What speaker system have you got.I was told a panasonic amp with some speakers works great because its all universal,so when you put a DVD in the recorder, it automatically mutes the music and does all this automatic stuff.Im not really sure.But do you know what i mean. When i get some speakers will they have to be panasonic,if so which ones do you recommend for me.
The cheapest iv seen this is £342 from PRCDIRECT.CO.UK, buts thats with only 1 year manufacture warranty, but i think i might buy it from empire direct for £378.99 with 3 year garantee. Have you seen any better prices and deals, i want one with a good warranty and garantee.

thanks everyone in advance: So glad im finally on an english forum

james

Gavtech

Administrator
Im thinking of buying this, to go with my TH50PX60CABB. Is it a top of the range one.Of what iv read upon on them, they seem to be the dogs b******s.is there any bad points about them.
Also iv seen these models advertised with " EB-S" on the end of model name.What does this mean.
See post number 4 in thuis thread for an explanation:
http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3908544#post3908544
I have been reading up on how to hack them so there region free, is it possible with this model,because there the new model i think.If so whats the best way to do it,i havent gt a laptop,well i did but it broke.
It is possible. You are probably best buying it already made that way.

I cannot comment on your other questions.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom