1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic DMR-EH60 features listed differently on different sites?!

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by JoseD, Jul 15, 2005.

1. JoseD

Jun 30, 2005
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Hi. Seems that the EH60 is listed on some places as having a FreeView tuner, others not? For example the spanish Panasonic site list's with only a 160GB HD and no Freeview tuner, but with DV in, like Panasonic france that also doesn't mention the DVB-T tuner but lists it with a 200GB HD and DVIn. But I've seen various mentions of it with a DVD-T tuner.

Also some says this model will substitute the E95S, so it's not an EH50 with DIn and FreeView tuner...
    I'd be particularly interested if it has the same picture controls as the 95 wich includes gama correction and color adjustment (maybe not for RGB out?), features wich the EH50 defenitly doesn't have.

I'll think I'll wait a bit more till all this mess is clarified. I'll be returning the ES10 today and wait for one of these babies :suicide: