• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic DMR-EH50 Hard Drive format problem-Please help!

PAUL HUTTON

Standard Member
Hi all,I have just put my HD unit from my own Panasonic DMR-EH50 into my friends DMR-EH50 recorder in order to copy stuff over from HD to disc as my recorder has a duff PSU. Whe I switch it on,it says "Hello",then gets stuck on wanting to format the HD,and the remote control will not let me highlight the "Cancel" option or do anything else. I have tried using 2 different remote control's but niether of them seem to do anything.I do not want to format my HD as i have stuff on there i want to keep.Is this going to happen when i put the original HD back into my friends recorder.Is there some reset option i could use.Please help ,as i do not want to riun my friends recorder.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom