Panasonic DMR-E65 Blank Media

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Ross007, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Ross007

Ross007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    Hi could you recommend the best DVDR and DVD-RAM for use with a Panasonic DMR-E65.

Thanks

2. ColonelK

ColonelK
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    The only ones I've tried (both with sucess) are teh Panasonic DVD Rams and the TDK 4x DVD-R's.

For any other recommendations do a search as there was a big topic about this a few weeks back.

ck

3. Rasczak

Rasczak
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,282
    For DVD-RAM media I would normally suggest Panasonic media - however if you plan to use the DVD-RAM to DVD-R Conversion Guide (see my signature) then consider using Maxell or Memorex as somepeople seem to be suffering from a compatibility issue between the more popular PC drives and Panasonic 3x DVD-RAM media.

For DVD-R I recommend sticking to major brands: Maxell, Verbatim, Pioneer, Panasonic, Sony, TDK, Packard Bell etc. Also try to limit yourself to 1-4x media as opposed to 8x media which may cause you some problems.

4. tony79

tony79

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +90
    have been using ritek 8x discs with no probs. 50 for around 12 quid if you search the net. best dyes are the fuji and ritek ones for compatability