1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

panasonic dmr-e55 to sky+ help?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by andy007x, Sep 9, 2004.

1. andy007x

andy007x

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can Anyone Help Me Please?,i Have The Above And No Matter What Leads I Use(2 X Cambridge Audio Rgb Scart Leads),there Is A Noticable Drop In Quality Compared To When I Connect Sky+ Directly.is This Some Form Of Interferance?can I Get Round This And Have Perfect Crystal Clear Picture?can You Guys Tell Me How To Connect The Damn Things Up?please.andy.

2. Rasczak

Rasczak
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,261
    Can you describe precisely how your connecting it up? What settings do you have in Functions/Setup/Connection? Ditto on the setup page of Sky+? What TV do you have and what settings are you using? Does the interferane occur only when the E55 is on (if it doesn't it is being caused by an external problem, i.e. a faulty scart lead or localised transmission)?

3. andy007x

andy007x

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    have connected the sky+ and recorder as per manuals and using rgb scart leads to rgb scart port on sony trinitron tv,could it be video noise?is there a way around this?

4. Rasczak

Rasczak
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,261
    ...which don't tell you how to connect using the RGB socket on Sky. Ensure you hook up the TV Out on Sky+ to your E55. I need to know what your precise settings are (i.e. everything) before I can advise further though...

5. pioneerman

pioneerman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +62
    i recently brougt a seconhand e50 and i was pulling my hair out for ages,untill i reset the shipping condition then reset the rgb settings and presto solved it,hope this helps.