• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic dmp bd80 setup

MATT JENNER

Established Member
Hi All,

After giving up on my Sony S300 due to the dreaded no disc error, i bought the Panasonic, from amazon, am very happy with it.

Just wanted an idea of what setting you guys are using, i connecting it via HDMI to my projector which is a Sony pearl 1080i, i was wathcing transformers 2 normal NON HD disc, and it seemed really dark and grainy, so i just wondered if i had the correct setup..

Many thanks

matt

deckingman

Prominent Member
Hi All,

After giving up on my Sony S300 due to the dreaded no disc error, i bought the Panasonic, from amazon, am very happy with it.

Just wanted an idea of what setting you guys are using, i connecting it via HDMI to my projector which is a Sony pearl 1080i, i was wathcing transformers 2 normal NON HD disc, and it seemed really dark and grainy, so i just wondered if i had the correct setup..

Many thanks

matt

Hi matt. I have a BD 60 and no PJ so not best suited to answer your question. If you have no luck here, suggest you try the dedicated Blu Ray section
Blu-ray Players - AVForums.com

I think there may be a dedicated BD80 owners thread in there somewhere.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom