Panasonic DMP BD 60

W

wrinaldo

How can I make my blu ray region free? Is it possible to dis using the remote control?
:lease:

Welcome to the Forum. :)

Please use the search facility, as this has been covered many many times!

Good luck. :smashin:

How can I make my blu ray region free? Is it possible to dis using the remote control?
:lease:

You can't make it region free for BluRay via the remote control, it's a hardware modification only.

Hello.
Can you make it region free for regular dvd's ?:)

Welcome to the Forum. :)

Yes.

Is it a difficult operation ? A few years ago I was a member here but when I moved house I went in a different direction. We are just getting an 8 series Samsung led panel so we would like to put a blueray dvd player with it. The Panasonic machine looks like a good one but I can't find one in Ireland region free. Found one on Amazon at a good price but the selling company doesn't send to Ireland. Kind of funny really as I can get a non region free player on Amazon no bother.Different company & different rules :facepalm:

Is it a difficult operation ? A few years ago I was a member here but when I moved house I went in a different direction. We are just getting an 8 series Samsung led panel so we would like to put a blueray dvd player with it. The Panasonic machine looks like a good one but I can't find one in Ireland region free. Found one on Amazon at a good price but the selling company doesn't send to Ireland. Kind of funny really as I can get a non region free player on Amazon no bother.Different company & different rules :facepalm:

Please use the search facility, as this has been covered many many times!

:rotfl::smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom