Panasonic Ctv 32" No Model No At The Moment

K

KAKU

Blue Screen Havent Tried A Composite Video Input Yet See What Happens Could It Be Afaulty Tuner

JayCee

Distinguished Member
KAKU said:
Blue Screen Havent Tried A Composite Video Input Yet See What Happens Could It Be Afaulty Tuner
Yes, but would need model no before confirming.

K

KAKU

This Panasonic Ctv: I Am Slipping Up Now Is It A Tx-32dk1 Or A 32pk1
Switch On No Problem Runs For Days Or It Will Shut Down After A Few Minutes Showing Me A Blue Screen With Flyback Lines.
Is It The Tube Shorting Out Intermittently, Because I Didnt Look At The Tube Base When It Was Shutting Down. I Have Read About Tuner Faults But Dont Know.

This Is The First Reply I Have Had Since Joining The Forum, I Am Sort Of Retired Now But Have Spent 18 Years On The Bench Mainly Looking At Audio Stuff And The Odd Portable Telly.

Thank You

JayCee

Distinguished Member
KAKU said:
This Panasonic Ctv: I Am Slipping Up Now Is It A Tx-32dk1 Or A 32pk1
Switch On No Problem Runs For Days Or It Will Shut Down After A Few Minutes Showing Me A Blue Screen With Flyback Lines.
Is It The Tube Shorting Out Intermittently, Because I Didnt Look At The Tube Base When It Was Shutting Down. I Have Read About Tuner Faults But Dont Know.
It will be a TX-32PK1
You didn't mention the flyback lines in your 1st post.
If it was just a blue "mute" screen I would suspect no signals...tuner.
A blue screen with flyback lines is likely to be the crt.
You may be able to bring on or remove the fault temporarily by tapping gently on the crt neck.

K

KAKU

I Thank You For The Info. What I Am Going To Do Now Is Leave The Set Running And Tap The Tube Neck And See What Happens. I Have A Feeling The First Time Around I Did Tap The Crt But No Joy The Picture Was Perfect.

Thank You

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom