• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic camcorder offer

kpw4v

Standard Member
Panny are offering 10% discount or a free Panny 32 gb SD card off any HD camcorder purchased from a local dealer. So which is the better deal on an SD 60 which I have been offered at £380 in a local dealer - £38 discount or a 32 gb card. Two 16 gb bytestore cards equate to about £38 also.

KPW

rogs

32GB cards -- hmmm.. that's a lot of data to lose, in the event of a single card failure. Think I'd rather have 4 x 8GB cards.

Take the discount!

ThinCat

Standard Member
You should check out the detailed conditions of the Panasonic 10% offer on the Panasonic website. The camera has to be bought at a participating dealer and you ust have been given a demo of something or other and I think you need proof of this. It looks like a discount that they're going to do their best to weasel out of. I've just bought a TM700 and there wasn't any way that I could see how I could get the discount.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom