Panasonic Broadcast Monitor issue

Discussion in 'General Tech & Gadget Forums' started by Songweaver1, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Songweaver1

Songweaver1
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hello everyone.... New guy here.... Just bought a Panasonic TH-42PWED5 broadcast monitor for my recording studio (and a remote from China....which arrived today).
    I thought that would solve the issue of everything being oversized on the screen but it didn't accomplish my goal. I can size the screen alright, but the programs are still huge on the screen when I open Protools or Presonus.....
    On my other 2 monitors (21" dual screen setup) everything looks a lot smaller. Is there anyone out there that can instruct me on getting the Panasonic set adjusted to where things are a regular size?
    Thanks in advance oln this one...

2. JayCee

JayCee
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,398
    Check the video output resolution the PC driving the new monitor is set to...I'm presuming "Protools" and "Presonus" are programs on your PC?

3. Songweaver1

Songweaver1
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    yes, ProTools and Presonus are recording software programs... I will take a look...
    Thanks for getting back to me so quickly...
    John

4. Songweaver1

Songweaver1
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    The screen looks a lot better.... I used the resolutinadjustment and it's not nearly as big. Thank you. so much. I was usd to the 2 21" screens and now, I will have to get used to the 42' screen.... I built a special table to put it on so I coiuld move it away from where I am sitting.... I would probably go blind with it so close.... LOL
    Again, thankls for the help.
    Blessings,
    John