Panasonic BR & HDD recorders.

Hi k-spin, thanks for that mate, things to try! It's too late to do that now, just off to bed, but what I will say about things I have discovered so far is that the remote control for the DMR-BWT 850 is a bit disappointing in that it doesn't have a 'fast forward' button as such, making it awkward to do as you do with yours....unless I am missing something? (wouldn't surprise me, lol)

It does have a 'skip' button, but that seems to just jump forward, instantly skipping sections of an indeterminate length, so you never know how much you have jumped forward or back. I guess it's a bit naïve to expect it to fast forward/backwards with the display still visible, just progressing very rapidly (old skool stuff) so you can see when to stop....but it would have been nice.

At the bottom of the remote, it has a pair of buttons labelled 'Manual skip' , one says -10s. the other +60s, so I guess they are much like the other skip button, only this time with measured jumps. Didn't do anything when I tried it, but I will have another go. Just a shame no real fast forward button.

Hi again peeps, you guessed it, I am in trouble again. As I said on previous posts, I downloaded all of the AVCHD titles from my newest camcorder onto the HDD, I then successfully transferred them onto B-R discs. With help from you guys, that turned out to be fairly easy, so thanks for that.

Now however, I come to the next (WAY bigger) batch from the older camcorders that are not HD. Again with your help and advice, I bought a 'Mypin' device which converts these recordings into MP4, which is a format that allows me to download them onto the HDD on the DMR-BWT 850....and now my new issue comes to light.

I was intending to burn them onto DVD+RW discs, that being a format that the recorder manual claims is acceptable, but try as a might, I cannot find anywhere were it explains how to do that. At the top of page 46 (Copying Titles) It shows you a selection of recording options, which includes 'HDD to disc', so great, here we go....or not? Below that it has....

1 Insert or connect the media. 2 Press [FUNCTION MENU]. 3 Select “Recorded Programmes” or “Video ( AVCHD )” in “Contents on HDD”, then press [OK].

Other instructions follow, such as collating chapters with the yellow and blue buttons, but instruction 3 above is the prob. You can only select 'Recorded Programmes' (as in TV I guess), or 'Video (AVCHD)'. There is no mention of the next category on 'Contents on HDD', which is 'Video (MP4 / Xvid / MKV), which obviously is the one I wanted, my older vids being in MP4. I am at my wits end to work out what to do now.....surely to god that doesn't mean this panny wont allow me to record all my older holidays onto sd DVD's.....does it? My '19th nervous breakdown' is on the way if that is the case!

I am hoping it's just me being thick again.....PLEASE say it is, lol.

According to the manual page 8,mentions MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 recordings and it states only BD-RE/BD-R discs for this content,also mentioned on page 7 is this,regarding +RW discs: [+RW] This unit cannot record to 8X Speed +RW disc.

I dont understand whats happening at step 3,if the recordings are there and can be played back then they should be able to be recorded,maybe the option Video MP4 / Xvid / MKV wont appear as the disc is not a compatible type for that operation,if you have either a BD-RE or BD-R disc available try using that instead to see if the option appears.

If it does appear then just use the BD-RE/BD-R disc for recording on,the fact the original recordings aren't HD shouldn't make any difference.

While the Panasonic recorder can in theory do lots of things with lots of disc types,theres usually some sort of limitation or peculiarity involved somewhere,try sticking to BD-RE/R,DVD-RW/R discs as opposed to DVD+RW/R.

Unsure if that makes things any clearer or worse though.

According to the manual page 8,mentions MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 recordings and it states only BD-RE/BD-R discs for this content,also mentioned on page 7 is this,regarding +RW discs: [+RW] This unit cannot record to 8X Speed +RW disc.

I dont understand whats happening at step 3,if the recordings are there and can be played back then they should be able to be recorded,maybe the option Video MP4 / Xvid / MKV wont appear as the disc is not a compatible type for that operation,if you have either a BD-RE or BD-R disc available try using that instead to see if the option appears.

If it does appear then just use the BD-RE/BD-R disc for recording on,the fact the original recordings aren't HD shouldn't make any difference.

While the Panasonic recorder can in theory do lots of things with lots of disc types,theres usually some sort of limitation or peculiarity involved somewhere,try sticking to BD-RE/R,DVD-RW/R discs as opposed to DVD+RW/R.

Well, it's certainly worth a try isn't it? If the machine has seen what type of disc has been inserted, it may, as you say, have influenced things. I will try it, see what happens, it either will or it wont, so it cant make things any worse. Cheers for that, will let you know.

Hi volvofan,

No, sadly it doesn't make any difference when I put a BD-RE disc in the tray. Perhaps I should clarify a bit, because reading through your reply again, you say ......

"maybe the option Video MP4 / Xvid / MKV wont appear as the disc is not a compatible type for that operation,if you have either a BD-RE or BD-R disc available try using that instead to see if the option appears."

The fact is, the 'MP4 / Xvid / MKV' option already does appear as a third option on the 'Contents on HDD' but the manual instructions do not offer you that as a choice, even though it is there' (see below)

1 Insert or connect the media. 2 Press [FUNCTION MENU]. 3 Select “Recorded Programmes” or “Video ( AVCHD )” in “Contents on HDD”, then press [OK].

So, it's instructing you to chose either 'Recorded Programmes' or 'Video (AVCHD)' then press OK. Even though 'MP4 / Xvid / MKV ' is there on the options, it's not included in the instructions as an option you can take.

I have of course tried ignoring that, and clicking on the MP4 option anyway, and it then takes you to a different area to that displayed when you click on AVCHD video option. It does have the MP4 video titles listed in chapter form, just as the AVCHD option did, and you do get a tick come up on each chapter if you hit the yellow button.

However, if you then hit the blue button to group them as one, it all goes wrong. A different page comes up, at the top of which it says 'Copy video (MP4)', then there is the 3 disc symbol and 'HDD', so at first it looks hopeful. However, it then says 'Please insert a suitable SD card' !!!

Obviously then, it thinks you wish to record the MP4 video on to an SD card! Sad thing is, unlike when you are recording the AVCHD video, it does not give you the option of what type of media you wish to transfer your HDD video on to, as in 'Record to disc?'etc.

Surely there must be a way, it just makes no sense. I must be missing something, probably something glaringly obvious that's staring me in the face......I hope.

Last edited:
Dont know what else to suggest then,if you push the blue button does the copy direction screen appear,if so are you able to choose a copy direction then select yes or no as per page 46,point 6?.

If that makes no difference perhaps try looking at page 48,Copying titles with copying list,do note though at the bottom of page 49 states this,Titles in the grouped titles and other titles cannot be registered simultaneously.

Another possibility on page 52,Copying Title Playing.

Probably not of use to you but do you happen to have a "suitable" SD card to try and see if it works?.

Hi again volvofan,

No, when you push the blue button you just get what I described above, no copy direction screen at all, just that. I am in the process of trying some of the stuff you suggested, let you know.

Yes, I have a suitable SD card, but it wouldn't help if it did work, beyond satisfying curiosity. I might give it a try, I can always format it afterwards.

Thanks for your thoughts, and for trying to help, very kind of you.

Dont know what else to suggest then,if you push the blue button does the copy direction screen appear,if so are you able to choose a copy direction then select yes or no as per page 46,point 6?.

If that makes no difference perhaps try looking at page 48,Copying titles with copying list,do note though at the bottom of page 49 states this,Titles in the grouped titles and other titles cannot be registered simultaneously.

Another possibility on page 52,Copying Title Playing.

Probably not of use to you but do you happen to have a "suitable" SD card to try and see if it works?.
hi again,

I tried the 'Copying titles with copying list', and that almost works....but not quite. you start going through the steps 1 to 7, and everything was working wonderfully, but when you get to step 4, item 2, it says 'Select "New item", then press [OK]. Sadly, when you do that, it takes you to the AVCHD list of titles, which I have already put onto BD-RE discs, not the list of MP4 titles, and this despite my putting a DVD+RW disc into the tray when instructed to 'insert a disc' on instruction 1, (2), and it recognised it for what it was. I tried everything I could to change that to the list I wanted, but I failed.
At the top of that Section, it lists the media possibilities, and HDD - DVD+RW was one of those. As ever, it beats me, sob!

Even more unbelievable is that as I said a while back, the TIA I had after a procedure in hospital has devastated an already very poor short term memory. The MP4 list of titles I just mentioned is still there, and yesterday I tried to add more titles to it....and I cannot remember how I did that!!!! I know it included using the Mypin capture device, which converts the camcorder footage to MP4, then downloads it onto an SD card, which you then put into the Panny recorder and download onto its HDD. But, the Mypin only has HDMI in and out ports, so I must (I guess?) have put the camcorder footage through a AV to HDMI converter. which I assume would work, always supposing I had one, which I havent!

So unless someone told me another way, I am gob smacked. I can't see anything in previous replies, so I am baffled, like I say, my brain is now a VERY sorry mess, wretched hospital. I think I had better buy one, do you think this one would do it? Amazon product ASIN B07MJTR9KS
The only issue I can think of with this one is that it says 'Mini'. Does that mean that either one or both of the in/out RCA/HDMI ports will be mini size? I ask because the proprietary AV out cable supplied with my camcorder is standard size, and the single AV out port that this fits into would obviously not take the standard RCA triple jack style cable, so unless I can buy standard to Mini jack converters, that stuffs me yet again, lol, so would need a different converter.

Or this one? Amazon product ASIN B078HXTRBF
Oh hell, that last is deffo mini RCA.

Last edited:
At a loss to be honest as to what else to suggest really.

Just to be sure,the recordings can be played back on the 850 itself without any problems?.

Did you try the Copy Title Playing?.

As for converter type things,I,ve no experience of using them.

At a loss to be honest as to what else to suggest really.

Just to be sure,the recordings can be played back on the 850 itself without any problems?.

Did you try the Copy Title Playing?.

As for converter type things,I,ve no experience of using them.

Hi again mate, yes all of the recordings I have stored on the internal HDD so far play back perfectly well, both the the AVCHD from the newer camcorder, and the MP4 from the older one.

I haven't tried the 'Copy while playing' option yet. I will though, because however bizarre it seems when you read it, if it works, it works. I would do it by pressing all the buttons required with my tongue, while standing on my head, if that was the only way to get the job done, lol.

I have to say volvofan that you are an exceptional bloke. You have obviously spent a lot of time looking things up etc, in an effort to help me, so if it does end up that we never do manage to solve this problem, it wont be down to lack of trying on your part, and for that I owe you a great deal. I have no way of paying you back, but I will be forever grateful. So, thank you for that mate, thank you very much.

Thanks,for that,it's very much appreciated,glad to have helped in anyway possible.

Hope it works,so frustrating when a simple task is made complicated,or impossible.

If nothing else you have all your recordings on the 850,so that's progress from a pile of tapes.

Hi volvofan,

Sadly I do not have all my tapes on the HDD, far from it. I do have all the very easy ones (AVCHD) from the newer camcorder (and there were only 8 of them anyway). However, the older camcorders are a whole different kettle of fish. There are probably 100+ of the little Sony mini DV tapes, of which I think I have perhaps 5 on the HDD, and I haven't even started on the old Sony Hi8 tapes, and Lord knows how many of them there are! I am definitely going to have to ask the wife to prioritise, pick a manageable number of each.

However, I have an issue with those older tapes, as since my unfortunate issue at the hospital, I genuinely cannot remember the exact method I used to get the few I have got on to the HDD. Sounds bizarre, but it's true. Like an idiot, I wrote down the method of doing that with the dead easy AVCHD tapes, but didn't do that with the harder ones from the older cams....how stupid is that? So, I am now in the process of trying to work out how I managed it, hence the questions about AV to HDMI converters. I now know you don't have any experience with those, so I will have to put a post up in the hope that some of the other members will be kind enough to help me on that.

Cheers mate,

Dave.

The device I linked to earlier will allow real-time recording of an HDMI device to an SD card in MP4 format. You can then plug that in to the BR recorder, copy the video files to it's hard drive. Then you can assemble the files (with basic editing I believe) then burn to a BR disk.

You would carry out the same procedure for for a non-HDMI equipped (Standard Definition) camera by getting a Composite to HDMI convertor (also linked above) to enable you to use the HDMI recorder to copy the files to an SD card (in real-time). Once done, transfer the SD card to the BR recorder and copy/edit/burn the files as before. If your Standard Definition camcorder has Component or S-Video output (both of which are higher quality than Composite) you would need a different HDMI convertor to feed the signal to the HDMI recorder if you want the best quality.

This one does S-Video and Composite to HDMI conversion

Amazon product ASIN B00V2ULHBS
This one does Component to HDMI conversion

Amazon product ASIN B0088HO1UC
Hi John7, in my search for the best possible picture quality from my older 1080i/mini DV camcorder, I have looked back on all the posts in this thread and found this post of yours.

I already have the Mypin you recommended, but to feed that I need an AV to HDMI converter. You say in your thread that the Component to HDMI would give the best quality, so I was about to purchase the bottom of those you have recommended, but notice that to get sound and picture from this version, you require 5 cables, the red, green and blue for picture, and L and R for sound!

The component out from my Sony HDR-HC3 HDV camcorder is one of those wretched proprietary types, which has a single socket. They supply a lead with the jack that fits that socket, with a cable that splits into 3, with the red, blue and green jacks on the ends. How would I get round that?

I should add that the A/V out is also their own design, and again is a single out socket, with the supplied cable splitting into three, with the typical composite red, white and yellow jacks on those. So two options, either buy one of the composite converters, and stick to that, and put up with the reduced picture quality....or, plug both composite and component leads into the camcorder, then plug the red, green and blue pins of the component in to the component converter for picture, AND the the white and yellow of the composite lead for sound. Is that too crazy? Might the camcorder only allow one 'out' to be in use at the same time? Or might it work?

I know the answer is probably "Suck it and see", but I cant keep buying things just to try them, if you or A.N.Other already knows the answer to that question. Also, the jacks on these proprietary Sony leads are standard size pins, while so many of these converters are mini size sockets, and they don't always tell you that (as I have found to my cost), so yet another potential issue.

Why did I ever start this journey? It's frustrating for me, and I in turn frustrate you guys. So sorry.....blame my good lady ( I daren't, lol)

Last edited:
Hi Dave

What is the model number of the camera you want to connect? I'll see if I can help you!

Doh! I've just seen it! Ignore the above, I'll get back to you.......

Last edited:
Hi Dave

The Sony HDR-HC3 does have a HDMI output according to the manual (page 43), located on the R/H side of the camera, just above the hand grip strap.

It is a "Type A" connector which is smaller than that in the MyPin. HDMI carries audio and video so only a single cable required.

You could use an adapter to fit a standard HDMI cable at the camera end.....

Amazon product ASIN B08HWWQQQP
Or a suitable cable.....

Amazon product ASIN B014I8UHXE

Last edited:
Hi Dave

The Sony HDR-HC3 does have a HDMI output according to the manual (page 43). It is a "Type A" connector which is smaller than that in the MyPin. HDMI carries audio and video so only a single cable required.

You could use an adapter to fit a standard HDMI cable at the camera end.....

Amazon product ASIN B08HWWQQQP
Or a suitable cable.....

Amazon product ASIN B014I8UHXE
Hi John,

The Sony HDR-HC3 does indeed have an HDMI out, and I do have a lead with standard HDMI at one end, and the mini type at the other. Sadly, if you look at the very bottom of page 70 in the manual, you will see the extremely disappointing little sentence (in small print) "You cannot dub pictures using the HDMI cable". Gawd knows why, you can use it to plug into the HDMI in your TV, and play the HD footage that way, but not to 'Dub to VCR/DVD device???? I tried it, and sure enough, it didn't work.

Mind you, I must admit I didn't try different settings in the menu, but if the signal is coming out to allow you to play the footage on a TV, I cant see why it wouldn't also allow 'dubbing' to a recorder without adjusting something in the menu?

Sorry Dave, you're right. I guess Sony have implemented a copy protect function to the HDMI output so it will only work if it sees a playback device. If it detects a recording device, it blocks the output.

There is a way around this, using an HDMI splitter that strips the HDCP copy protection but that is another bit of kit to buy and may need a bit of research to find one that actually works.

If you have all the proprietary cables, for AV and component, you could use one of these.....

Amazon product ASIN B07ZHFR2V3
You would need the component lead from your camera AS WELL AS the R/L audio from you camera's AV lead - the camera should output all these simultaneously.

If you want to try an HDMI splitter, you could try this one

Amazon product ASIN B08B1B371D
which I know works for my particular situation ;) I cannot however guarantee that it will work with your kit.

It will prevent the Sony from "seeing" a recording device so should allow output. You will still need the A type adapter for the camera's miniature connection and 2 x standard HDMI cables. One for the camera to the splitter and one from the splitter to the MyPin recorder.

Hi John,

I really like the thought of the HDMI splitter allowing me (possibly) to record from the HDMI out on my camcorder, that would simplify things a lot if it did work. I think I will try that first, then try to send it back if it doesn't work.

What is the A type adapter you mention? Does that convert mini RCA jacks, to allow them to be used in full size sockets? I have to say the RCA pins on the cameras proprietary AV and Component out cables are (I think) standard, the pin itself is 3mm diameter?

I have several HDMI leads, so that wont be an issue. The one remaining problem (says he, more in hope than certainty) is that whichever one of your great ideas works, I can then feed the titles into the Mypin, and thus onto the HDD in the Panny. However, as I described in my post to volvofan, so far the Panny is not letting me record those MP4 titles from the HDD to disc. It lets me record the AVCHD titles from the HDD to BD-RE disc, no probs, but not the MP4 onto either BD or DVD, miserable bitch of a machine.

Anyway, many thanks for those Ideas John, the sense of relief is palpable, you have made my day!

Hi Dave

The adapter is to convert the smaller sized HDMI socket on the camera to a full sized HDMI connector. If you already have a suitable cable to connect the camera to a full sized HDMI socket, then you're good to go (after getting the splitter of course)!

Just looking into your "problem" burning (or not!) the MP4 files to disk.....

If you have a PC available, there are several free convertors that you can run your MP4 through and convert them to AVCHD. Then you should be able to copy them back to the Panasonic's HDD and burn them to disk there. Your issue seems to a limitation of the Panasonic in that it will only be happy to work with AVCHD files.......

Last edited:
Hi Dave

The adapter is to convert the smaller sized HDMI socket on the camera to a full sized HDMI connector. If you already have a suitable cable to connect the camera to a full sized HDMI socket, then you're good to go (after getting the splitter of course)!

Just looking into your "problem" burning (or not!) the MP4 files to disk.....

If you have a PC available, there are several free convertors that you can run your MP4 through and convert them to AVCHD. Then you should be able to copy them back to the Panasonic's HDD and burn them to disk there. Your issue seems to a limitation of the Panasonic in that it will only be happy to work with AVCHD files.......
Hi John,

Yes, I have a cable to do that. I have ordered the splitter, should get it within the next three days.

As for the 'refuse to burn' issue, I agree that's how it seems. However, when I look at the 'Contents on HDD' in the Function menu, it shows this list of headings under 'Recorded Programmes'.

Video (AVCHD), Video (MP4 / Xvid / MKV), Photos, Music.

It says above that 'Recorded programmes can be played'

Now true, that doesn't say 'Can be transferred to disc', but as you can do that with the AVCHD vids, it makes no sense that the others on the list are not capable of that too. Surely it would have a note explaining that fact, if it were so?

Mind you, a lot of this techy stuff makes no sense to me, or seems illogical, especially on this big, black, picky, expensive box of tricks, lol.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Just to let you know that I just contacted Panasonic UK customer services, and John7 was spot on with his views on my latest issues with this DMR-BWT850 BR recorder that I bought fairly recently. This horribly picky bit of equipment will let you record MP4 titles onto the onboard HDD, let you play/view them once they are there, but it will NOT let you transfer them onto any other media!!!! If it's not AVCHD, then tough luck, it's staying on the HDD! How damned pathetic is that?

So, I have to pray that Johns idea that it may be possible to change the MP4 format to AVCHD with a splitter will work, because it's my last hope. I really am going off Panasonic as a company. They make some quality equipment, but you can only make use of that equipment on their somewhat illogical terms. If it were a copyright issue, why would it let you transfer HD footage onto an HD Blue-ray disc, but not lower quality stuff onto a DVD???? Makes no sense to me, but that's just silly old me. Wretched lot, lol.

That's appalling as anything in such a format is virtually guaranteed to be your own recordings.

I did have the lingering feeling though the root of the problem would be basically recorder says no.

Thanks to so many and serious limitations this will likely be the last UK released recorder,can easily see why.

Sorry Dave - the splitter will not convert your files to AVCHD. It will (hopefully) allow you to bypass the cameras “block” on outputting HDMI to a recording device. This means you can use the Mypin to record them from HDMI, but these will (as you know) be in MP4 format.

To get the Panny to burn them to disc (after importing them to it’s HDD) they need to be in the AVCHD format first. The only way to do that is to pass the MP4 files created by the Mypin through a software converter and transcode them to AVCHD (I think).

If you have a computer, there are plenty of free solutions to convert MP4 to AVCHD available online

That's appalling as anything in such a format is virtually guaranteed to be your own recordings.

I did have the lingering feeling though the root of the problem would be basically recorder says no.

Thanks to so many and serious limitations this will likely be the last UK released recorder,can easily see why.
Absolutely volvofan, it's beyond just bizarre. I am well aware of my shortcomings, the word is 'technophobe'. I am not entirely stupid, but I really struggle with technology and the jargon associated with that. So, I would understand things going wrong if it was me trying to do this on my own.

However, that isn't what happened. I sought help on this forum, and some highly intelligent, highly experienced people then very kindly offered advice. This advice SHOULD have worked, I accept completely that the advice offered was correct, and should have resulted in success. Yet, although I attempted to follow instructions to the letter, to the best of my ability, I failed. I bought the things that you guys (or others) suggested, spent an awful amount of time and money, only to find that this wretched black box has blocked me at every step of the way by its freaky limitations and inexplicable quirks, most of which seem to have no basis in logic.

I am aware that I am attempting to get this recorder to do things that are not what it was primarily designed to do (i.e, record TV programmes available on the internal Freeview receiver). However, what I asked of it is also covered by it's claimed 'other abilities', and so should be easily within it's capabilities. It claims video etc. from other sources can be downloaded via SD card or USB, onto its internal HDD, and from there to disc if required. In some cases it apparently can transfer things directly to disc. Obviously it will only do all this if the material in question is in an acceptable format, and I took top advice from you guys to ensure it was in the correct format, even if that meant converting it from it's original format. And still this bitch of a box came back with a very 'Little Britain' like answer..... "Recorder said no".

Is it possible for a machine to be spiteful? Of course not, but the designers of this one damned well can be, or so it seems to me. It may be that if someone well versed in the wording style of the instruction manual, the frustrating layout and endless 'see here, go there, then back again' confusing messages, the 'less than novice friendly' jargon that the manual uses....may have seen this coming, I don't know? If so, it should be worded by a person more sympathetic to a non expert customer.

I rest my less than expert case, sob. I now hate Panasonic with a vengeance, even if it's actually my failings that are really to blame. End of moan, lol.

Sorry Dave - the splitter will not convert your files to AVCHD. It will (hopefully) allow you to bypass the cameras “block” on outputting HDMI to a recording device. This means you can use the Mypin to record them from HDMI, but these will (as you know) be in MP4 format.

To get the Panny to burn them to disc (after importing them to it’s HDD) they need to be in the AVCHD format first. The only way to do that is to pass the MP4 files created by the Mypin through a software converter and transcode them to AVCHD (I think).

If you have a computer, there are plenty of free solutions to convert MP4 to AVCHD available online
Hi John,

Sorry mate, I am so worn out by all the ins and outs of this journey that I got confused again. However, I will carry this through to the end, and do (or try to do) as you suggest. As I say, the real issues here are A) My total lack of tech know how, and B) My blind faith in believing that if you throw enough money at a problem, it will sort itself out.

I have frustrated the hell out of you guys with reams of rubbish and dumb questions, and now my own shortcomings have resulted in things not going as they should. I want to make it clear that in no way do I attach any blame to the advice proffered by you guys, OK? I accept completely that all things being equal, the expert advice offered by you guys would have worked. It WAS good advice.

However, all things were not equal, you were faced with my ineptitude, and a piece of equipment that is apparently not all it's cracked up to be, it's limitations and quirks are questioned by people far more tech savvy than I, so I feel entitled to lay a little of the blame at its door.

Hopefully I will still get there in the end. I will still need help from you guys without a doubt, so hope that you peeps have not had enough of this nightmare. I am immensely grateful for all your help this far, and hope you can stay on for the final chapter. If it ends in failure, it will not be due to any lack of effort from you guys, it will be the result of the nightmare partnership of me....and the recorder from hell, lol.

Thanks guys.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom