Panasonic blues

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by CamcorderNovice, Jul 7, 2002.

1. CamcorderNovice

CamcorderNovice

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just bought a Panasonic NV-GS3B. The only problem I have is that I'm not sure if I can use certain facilities on it.

To start my dilema, when I bought the product I was led to believe that it contained a USB and Firewire capability. The software I was told would be ordered for me at a later date.

I was then led to believe that it had the SD card facility.

What I would like to know is can I (in the future) use the firewire and the sd card on this model in the future?? Can I purchase products which will enable me to use these facilities on the NV-GS3B model in the future?

I would also like to know more about Bluetooth? What is this? How can I use it? What are the advantages and disadvantages??

Please can you help me with this asap as I wish to go back to the shop I bought it from tomorrow :mad:

2. gringottsdirect

gringottsdirect

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    You need the Panasonic NV-GS4B for SD Card, not the NV-GS3B.
    The Arcsoft Photoimpression software is supplied with NV-GS4B.
    NV-GS3B has USB and RS232C capability but I would return to your supplier, explain you have been mis-informed and pursue a favourable deal on the NV-GS4B as a goodwill gesture.

3. CamcorderNovice

CamcorderNovice

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks very much. I went to them this morning and it has been sorted with a good deal. :D

4. gringottsdirect

gringottsdirect

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    Well done Emma:cool: