• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic Blinks 10 Times! Power Supply Board?

dosteov

Standard Member
I brought my Panasonic Plasma (TH-46-PZ80U) to a TV repair shop after it stopped working and I got the notorious 10 blinking light issue. They told me it was the power supply board (which I had read was also the problem on this forum). They gave me a price to fix it which was like 350 dollars or so. I was able to track down the part online for 60 dollars and figured I'd try to fix it myself since it seemed pretty easy from what I read.

The TV place gave me a bill to diagnose the problem and it had the exact same part on it that I ordered (from Merchant-Direct.com). I finally got the part. Opened up the back of the TV. Saw the exact same part. Disconnected it. Reconnected the new part in the exact same way. Put the back back on on . Was all excited to get my TV back!! Plugged it back in and still blinking 10 times!! What the hell happened? Did I get a bad part. Is that site reputable? Did I miss a step in installing it? Could it also have a bad fuse or something?

Any help is greatly appreciated!! Thank yo all!!:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom