Panasonic BDT330 - No Adapter! Help.

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by UberDan, Feb 7, 2014.

1. UberDan

UberDan
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all...bought myself the above player last week, along with a Yamaha V475.

I had connected my 330 to the wireless router, and all was good...in fact I was a very smug happy chap. That is until yesterday; I was half way through Breaking Bad S01E03 on netflix and boom, it just ends and goes back to the blu-ray menu. When I tried to play it again it said it couldn't connect. So went to the wireless settings and there was no router setup. OK so I went to setup again and now it just says "no adapter".

Normally, I would assume it faulty with such a problem and not hesitate to send it back, but after a quick search online I see other people with the same problem who continue to have the problem even after getting replacement unit.

WTF... I am baffled. Does anybody have any clue what this is or how to fix it? I have a Cisco / Linksys E3200 router and do not have any issues with other wireless devices in my house (PC/2 x laptops/mobile phone/tablet all fine).

Of course if I cannot find a solution online I will try a replacement unit, but the shop is 20 miles away so want to see if you guys have any suggestions before I cross that bridge.

Sorry for long post...I hope someone knows!

cheers. Dan.

2. giandougl

giandougl
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Have you tried hard-wiring from router?

3. bainst

bainst
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Dan, same thing happened to me, today (having used it for less than a month). The hard-wiring solution is ridiculous when you've paid for a product with wireless capability. It's as if someone with a battery powered car couldn't get the batteries to hold a charge, and the offered suggestion is "have you tried pushing it?"

Luckily, mine is still under warranty. Now if I can just find the receipt...

4. MAX1210

MAX1210

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,239