Panasonic BD80 vs LG BD390

mmddmm

Standard Member
Hi, I am about to buy a Blu-Ray player, but I am little confused which one to pick.
I read excellent reviews of both players-Panasonic BD80 and LG BD390 and I am very interested in wi-fi feature of Lg 390.
Pls, for your comments and advices which player to choose? Is there any major differences in Blu-Ray playback and DVD up-scaling? After all I am looking for top image and sound quality.
10x.
Miro

kingfats

Distinguished Member
Hi, I am about to buy a Blu-Ray player, but I am little confused which one to pick.
I read excellent reviews of both players-Panasonic BD80 and LG BD390 and I am very interested in wi-fi feature of Lg 390.
Pls, for your comments and advices which player to choose? Is there any major differences in Blu-Ray playback and DVD up-scaling? After all I am looking for top image and sound quality.
10x.
Miro

Seems to be very little feedback on this forum regarding the LG BD390? :(

KUBBY

I don't think that we have the 390.

All the reviews are giving $ prices and the reviews themselves refer to it being an upgrade to the 370,but those upgrades include things such as the You tube access that the British reviews of the 370 say it has.

I think,though not sure, that references to Netflix show that the 390 is a U.S market version.

KH

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom