Panasonic BD210 Blu Ray Player and BBC iPlayer

Teflon

Does anyone here know if the Panny BDT210 has access to BBC iPlayer? Most review sites I have found say no, but one site mentioned a firmware upgrade giving access.

Cheers,

Cliff

rojgelf

Distinguished Member
Does anyone here know if the Panny BDT210 has access to BBC iPlayer? Most review sites I have found say no, but one site mentioned a firmware upgrade giving access.

Cheers,

Cliff

Assuming its the same as other Panasonic players who access online services via viera connect, then the answer is 'not yet'. I assume it will be implemented one day.

Teflon

Thanks for this.

I thought that was the case, but in Currys/PC World, their on shelf advertising blurb states: "Access on line services such as Love Film and BBC iPlayer". Mind you, they state the same for all their web enabled players - a little misleading I think.

Cheers,

Cliff

rojgelf

Distinguished Member
Thanks for this.

I thought that was the case, but in Currys/PC World, their on shelf advertising blurb states: "Access on line services such as Love Film and BBC iPlayer". Mind you, they state the same for all their web enabled players - a little misleading I think.

Yes, although you can get iplayer via the panny TVs if you have satellite cable plugged in (via freesat).

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom