1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic AE700 Treasure Hunt

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by jamesgrahamuk, Oct 12, 2004.

1. jamesgrahamuk

jamesgrahamuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is it just me or is the AE700 incredibly scarce at the moment? Every supplier I've spoken to has been unable to make even the most abstract guess at when they would be taking new stock - some even going as far to cast doubt on delivery before Christmas.

The exception here is Discount TV (Ben Miller) who said that they should be getting stock in next week! Hopefully, I'll be getting mine sometime soon (order placed with Discount TV) although I'm wondering just how many others there are out there - patiently awaiting their 700...

2. Darwock

Darwock

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can Discount TV confirm that? I want to take a day off for when it arrives you see.. if delivery fails god knows where it'll go and who will sit on it, lol.

3. jamesgrahamuk

jamesgrahamuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well, they say that stocks are expected in next week - so if you have one on order you could be in luck.

I expect that my order is someway down the list...

:-(

4. windfall

windfall

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    I have noticed this as well, although further to my previous posts the lovely peeps at the panasonic centres have them but you have to pay through the nose!

I get the feeling that these are as rare as rockinghorse poo!

AVLAND are getting some end of the month.

I dunno what to do - gonna start going to cinema again methinks as I need some big screen action but will await the HS50 if I can hold out!

Tone

5. Embarker

Embarker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +66
    got mine delivered today by Krish.

trouble is i'm at work and can only "look" at it one my laptop..........

Wait till i get you home and spank you little butt with a DVI of my HTPC with TT2

6. robyoung

robyoung

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +65
    I have one on order with Discount TV, ordered it last Monday (seems much longer!!!) just after they sold out of their first batch, so hopefully shouldnt be too far down the list! Am awaiting that email telling me they're in stock....... Can't wait! Am saving all my newly purchased DVDs until it comes! might have to take a few days off! :D

Rob