1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic AE-200 probelm

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by jonboyleyman, Mar 26, 2004.

1. jonboyleyman

jonboyleyman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :mad:

Hi,
    Hope someone can help.

While using the projector I have a purple line at the bottom and a yellow one at the top of the projection. It really shows up when the screen is suppose to be in white. Its very annoying.

Cheers,

Jon

2. bonzobanana

bonzobanana

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +216
    If your talking about the very top and very bottom edge of the image could this be caused by your settings or using keystone correction?

I can't remember which colours make up what but I think red and blue make purple so you are missing the green pixel on the purple line. I'm guessing green and blue make yellow so you are missing the red pixels at the top line. The fact that you have one problem at the top and another at the bottom makes it seem like a configuration error with the image not syncing right.

3. chic

chic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +871
    any pics? could be your panels arent aligned properly, i would get it replaced if i was you

4. jonboyleyman

jonboyleyman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    cheers, gonna look in to it