Panasonic A7

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Brian H, Mar 24, 2001.

1. Brian H

Brian H

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hello - has anyone been tempted to buy this machine, it has a tractor beam set on me and I can't resist for much longer - the only problem (& no doubt there'll be others) is that so far the cheapest place to buy it multiregion etc..is techtronics - and when I mention them alarm bells are set ringing across the ether..can anyone give me the info on the player and why not to get it from techtronics..many thanks

2. Duncan Harvey

Duncan Harvey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    got mine from Techtronics - no problems whatsoever, and since I bought it, the price has come down again... so if I was you I'd strongly consider the Technics A10

3. Brian H

Brian H

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    cheers for that I'm going to have to try and get a demo so that I can be sure - have to admit though the fact the techtronics prices are so considerably lower than the rest of the dvd dudes you can't help feel a little suspicious...thanks again, cheers for now

4. Brigadeer

Brigadeer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've got one. Bought from Paul Taylor. Sweet as !!!! Plays anything you put in it - inc. RCE. Superb picture & sound...just waiting for DVD-Audio titles.

5. Brian H

Brian H

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yo Brigadeer - thanks for the reply, do you mind if I ask how much you paid for the Panny as it seems to vary fairly dramtically in price depending where you look, cheers...
    Also if anyone out there has or has demo'd the Toshiba 500e I'd be interested to know your thoughts..ta!

6. Brigadeer

Brigadeer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I paid full price a while ago...but it has now dropped about £200 (bummer!!!). Paul Taylor have it for £449 (bargain for these features !!!).
    www.multiregionmagic.co.uk