Panasonic 750 pvr astra1 on input 2 how?

flunge

Hi I have a Panasonic 750 blu hd recorder. I want freesat from astra 2 on input 1 and astra 1 on input 2. On one page it says you cant input astra 1 on input 2 a couple of pages further on it tells you step by step instructions how to do this. When i try this the screen says no signal on input 2.Can anyone advise please

Gavtech

Administrator
Hi I have a Panasonic 750 blu hd recorder. I want freesat from astra 2 on input 1 and astra 1 on input 2. On one page it says you cant input astra 1 on input 2 a couple of pages further on it tells you step by step instructions how to do this. When i try this the screen says no signal on input 2.Can anyone advise please

Item 8 on page 16 of the manual says that the dish must be repositioned to be able to receive form Astra 1

Gavtech

Administrator
The dish for astra 1 is seperate from the astra 2 dish. 2 dishes 2 cables

In which case the note earlier in the manual applies:

'If you connect 2 satellite dishes for different satellites (e.g., DISH IN 1: Astra 28.2, DISH IN 2: Astra 19.2), the unit cannot receive the signal correctly.'

flunge

That still does not explain why a few pages further on it tells you astra 1 and hotbird can be installed

Gavtech

Administrator
That still does not explain why a few pages further on it tells you astra 1 and hotbird can be installed

Can you give me a page reference?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom