Panasonic 70 series buzzing

eastman3000

Hi,

I think the PX60 series experienced this issue aswell. Mine defitanyl does but not really noticable all the time. Just when the screen is really white with little or no sound. i.e........erm i cant think of an example yet but will let u know leter.

The Captain

mine does a little, but now because I'm trying to listen for it, I think I notice it more......so annoying! It was fine this morning, it's as if it's ok once the tv has been off/standby for a while.

T

tricky1974

See if where you bought it will exchange it for another one the pannys i've had that buzzed really got on my nerves :D

rennie

confirm too my new TX-32LMD70 is quiet..wonder if it's a prob with the 100Hz panel as devbod posted?

darkgr33n

Standard Member
I was just about to buy a TX-26LXD70 - I assume if it's the 100Hz panel that's causing the buzz/whine/humm - which does sound feasible -

has anyone got the 26" version with the noise ?

I know if you set your PC monitor at too high a rate on the card, you get a what I imagine to be a similar noise ...

T

tricky1974

I had a 26LXD500 and 32lxd52 they both buzzed and they didn't have 100htz?Its not just this new range thats had random sets that buzz its really just a case of luck if you get one that does or not? I'm using a 26LXD600 for my games room now and its silent.

darkgr33n

Standard Member
T

tricky1974

My local dealer sell's mostly pannys so its not a hassel for him to exchange any i get from him.(from past buzzing pannys i've had from him)But they are good lcd's just be sure of the returns situation ;)

The Captain

Is buzzing normal, I dont think it is (in my opinion). Am I being too fussy? If some people have no buzzing on their Pannys then, I think it's not normal?

The Captain

I had a 26LXD500 and 32lxd52 they both buzzed and they didn't have 100htz?Its not just this new range thats had random sets that buzz its really just a case of luck if you get one that does or not? I'm using a 26LXD600 for my games room now and its silent.

Is it totally silent, I mean put your ear behind the tv.

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom