• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic 65vt30b problem

petchi12

Banned
I recently plucked up the courage to sell my beloved 60 kuro & bought the above but picture problem is driving me nuts I've not had calibrated yet but I've noticed picture stutters tried messing with settings etc but no joy!need help to decide send back to panny to sort out?or get calibration engineer in to sort picture & hope it sorts out?have read a few bits saying calibration does sort it but want to be sure before getting it done any1 please advise or help would be much appreciated thanks

davepuma

Distinguished Member
It might seem obvious (to me) but have you tried the TV forum. There is more than likely an owners thread where you can find tips and settings. Ask a mod to move this if necessary.

petchi12

Banned
Thanks for that bit of a noob still finding me way round how do I ask a mod to move it to correct forum please?

davepuma

Distinguished Member
At the foot of the page you should find who the mods are. Then simply send them a Message

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom