Bargain Expired Panasonic 65GZ2000 for £2,069 from Panasonic - Refurbished

GadgetObsessed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have been watching these for a while and Panasonic have just cut their refurbished price by 10%.
I have bought a few things from Panasonic refurb before and they have all been in good condition - never bought a TV though.
I would be interested in this myself but I bought a Sony 65AG9 for £1550 from Sony refurbished + £180 for a 5yr transferable guarantee.
Note Panasonic do not offer any option to extend the warranty on this.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Hi Gadge. I bought a 55GZ950 from them at the start of March for £855. Apart from being a little dusty on the back when it turned up, it looked brand new and in the original box. When I put it together and switched on, Status 4 showed it had 55 hours use. Of course I'll never know what the original problem with it was, but I'm chuffed to bits with it, and hopefully any problems/faults have been ironed out. I was saving for a new one, but the virus problems in China spooked me a bit re panel production, so decided to take the plunge. They come with a 12 month Panny warranty, so just have to keep my fingers crossed. I'm glad I jumped when I did, cos I think how things are at the moment I'd be very reluctant to splash out on a big purchase anyway.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom