Panasonic 65 inc JZ980E issues

JINPIN

Novice Member
Hi.
Has anyone had this issue before?
It’s JZ980 65 inch.
I’ve had the tv for 4 months, same settings from day 1, and this suddenly occured about a week ago
Is it the settings that are doing this? it was both on apple tv and tv apps, Disney+, prime and netflix.
The tv is updated with 3.124, might be after this update the issues came.
No issues while playing on PS5 on 120Hz.

iCloud

This is filmed by my phone, not sure what quality it is, but you can clearly see the issue when the girl comes into the picture.

I reset to fabric settings, and now it’s fine it seems.

Last edited:

mikej

Downloaded the clip and can't see anything obviously wrong, but it'll be a lot more obvious on a 65" TV than a 6" phone screen I suspect !

Can you describe the problem ?

JINPIN

Novice Member
Downloaded the clip and can't see anything obviously wrong, but it'll be a lot more obvious on a 65" TV than a 6" phone screen I suspect !

Can you describe the problem ?
Not easy to describe, but it's kinda like the picture of only her is glitching infront of her, like a second or more layers of picture.

I can see it clearly on my phone what the issue is.
I have edited the uploaded video, better quality now

Last edited:

mikej

Sorry but I'm not able to download the movie file from your iCloud account. Uploading to places like YouTube is a much more convenient way of sharing video.

If the issue is motion-related, try experimenting with your IFC settings. Having IFC set too high can smooth out motion but sometimes introduces unwanted artefacts.

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom