Panasonic 5B £2722 +VAT

Discussion in 'Panasonic TVs Forum' started by gileso, Jan 24, 2003.

1. gileso

gileso

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All-

First post to this informative discussion.

After saving loads and checking everything out I could, I decided on a Panny 5.

Deal at Techtronics seems unbelievably cheap - TH-42PW5B at £2722 + VAT = £3198 (in black). Comes with BNC connectors, but no real hardship.

I know Techtronics don't have the best reputation for customer service, but can anyone beat their price?

Thanks

2. eAvatar

eAvatar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    According to their website Richer Sounds now sell the Panny for arround the same price, £3199, with a three year warrenty for ~£250. Last time I asked, they had them in stock and ready for delivery.

Cheers, Steve.

3. MontyUK

MontyUK
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    RS do have the Panny 5 in stock . . . I reserved one yesterday.

4. gileso

gileso

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    RS also have the Tosh 27B in silver at £2999.99 (Panny 5 clone). 3 yr warranty £250 & £50 delivery.

You'll have to print off the web prices to show to the shop staff (you have to go in to the shop to order & pay for one)

Off to order one now.

5. satch

satch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    got my panny from hughes for £3198inc vat on a price match with techtronics but i dont think they realised they done a price match on the black model which is cheaper at techtronics:D and hughes gave me the silver 42pw5bx :D :D :D free delivery also;)

6. gileso

gileso

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry, forgot to say thanks to MontyUK for reminding me about RS. Have ordered Tosh 27B. Just need to get wall bracket now - Unicol is just up the road, so I'll try them soon.